NEPAL COLLEG GIRL FIGHTING 2015

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

A few years back one of my relatives got sick and was rushed to the hospital. I booked a cabin for him but he insisted he stayed in general ward as there he could see other patients and forget his own pain. There were five other patients there. In front of his bed was a bed of a girl aged 14 who looked like a skeleton. While breathing she looked in a lot of pain. A middle aged thin lady dressed in rags would sit next to her bed, cry and go away. Two days went by and on the third day I asked the lady what is wrong with the girl? “Her heart is in critical condition and needs to be operated soon,” she said. Why don’t you take her to Gangalal then? She said I don’t have money to pay for her stay and treatment in this hospital so they are not releasing her plus I don’t have money to take her to Gangalal with my only bread earning son dying with cancer at Bir Hospital. I immediately went down to the admin office and found the amount they needed to pay. It was quite a big number for my budget, but I contributed half and collected half from my colleagues at work. I gave her the amount and sent her to Gangalal with my handwritten letter to Dr Bhagwan Koirala along with some extra cash, which was not much, but enough for some injections they could not provide in Gangalal hospital. - See more at: http://www.kantipur-video.com/videos/nepal-colleg-girl-fighting-2015/#sthash.mk5eM5WK.dpuf

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment