Snake Whisperer Has One Of The Most Dangerous Jobs In The World - See more at: http://www.tajavdo.com/videos/snake-whisperer-has-one-of-the-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-world/#sthash.hZujvf2F.dpuf

भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस



Albert Killian began removing snakes from his neighbour’s yard when he was just ten and has loved the animals ever since.Amazingly the 60-year-old has been bitten more than 100 times but has built up a tolerance to their venom.
He keeps and handles 28 Egyptian Cobras, three Indian Cobras, Forest Cobras, Spitting cobras, Rattlesnakes and Vipers.He extracts venom from his snakes which is then processed into pharmaceutical products.Albert, from Florida, USA said: “These animals can kill you in the blink of an eye – it’s one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.Over the years I have built a tolerance for the venom by taking so many bites.“I’ve taken mamba bites and I’ve been bitten in the arm by a cobra. There was enough venom to probably drop an 8,000 pound elephant.“The fact that I’ve taken five Mamba bites and I never needed anti-venom boggles my mind.”His passion for the reptiles dates back to childhood when he made it his mission to save all the snakes in his community.Albert said: “One day I was going to school and saw a snake on the side of the road.“When I ran home and told my uncle he went up the road and shot it which was really upsetting.


भिडियो हेर्न तलको विज्ञापनलाई हटाउनुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment